To celebrate the return of finals to the MCG, Royal Stacks and the MCG have partnered together to give you the chance to create the ultimate MCG Finals Burger that will be available in all Royal Stacks outlets ( including those at the ‘G).
Contest will start on Monday August the 29th at 7.00pm and the winner will be drawn on Thursday September the 8th at 7.00pm.
Winners will be contacted via email
Need a little motivation?
The winner and a friend of their choice receive a once-in-a-lifetime MCG experience to
- Help paint the lines on the field that’ll see the two top teams battle it out for the Premiership.
- Walk through the players changerooms during Grand Final Week.
- Test out the siren that’ll bring glory to one team, and tears to the other.
To top it off, the winner will also receive a “Golden Ticket” from Royal Stacks which permits them to 1 free burger every week, for a whole year.
How to Enter
- Brainstorm your ideas. Think about the best burger you’ve ever had, then double the flavour. Come up with a list of ingredients and a name for you creation.
- Share this post on your Instagram and tag Royal Stacks and the MCG.
Extra brownie points are on the line if you can tell us what inspired your entry, and why it’s the perfect burger to enjoy this September.
Our judges are looking for the tastiest and most creative burger, don’t wait for the final siren – get your entries in now!
Create Your Burger
Social Media Giveaway Terms & Conditions
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Royal Stacks & The MCG, whose Instagram handle is @royalstacksau & @mcg. The “Prize” refers to:
- Help paint the lines on the field to see the two top teams battle it out for the Premiership.
- Walk through the player’s change rooms during Grand Final Week.
- Test out the siren that’ll bring glory to one team and tears to the other.
- To top it off, the winner will also receive a “Golden Ticket” from Royal Stacks, which permits them to 1 free burger every week for a whole year.
By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by **TIME** on **DATE**. One (1) winner in Australia will be selected by The Promoter on **DATE**, and the winner will be notified on or after this date
The Promoters competitions with entry via the Royal Stacks website are open only to residents of Australia. One (1) winner will be chosen from all entrants.
No purchase is necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
Each entrant shall enter the competition via Royal Stacks website and by filling out all details on the entry page.
The Prize will be awarded to a winner who has entered via Royal Stacks website. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promoter after the winner has been selected.